The Bamboo Pillow not only cares for your sleep health but also your baby’s health. It’s a fact that babies are sensitive to infection, irritants and many others. So it’s only natural for mums and dads to feel concern and to want what’s best for them. After all, who doesn’t want their baby to grow up healthy?
So when it comes to your baby’s well being, The Bamboo Pillow is your partner as we only source our bamboo materials from partners that are in line with our ethical standards. This is to ensure that our range of bamboo baby products contain no chemicals or pesticides that can irritate your baby’s sensitive skin.
We also make sure to use organic bamboo fibres so you can fully enjoy the natural deodorising and antibiotic properties that can keep your baby feeling fresh all day while keeping nasty germs at bay.
To help you and your baby enjoy the full benefits of our bamboo baby products, which range from baby clothes to baby beddings, here are some general safety guidelines to keep in mind:
- To keep your baby cool in the summer and warm in the winter, use only bamboo baby beddings in the crib. Bamboo fibres contain properties that act as natural insulators that can adjust to weather temperatures to help prevent colds, hypothermia or heat strokes.
- To prevent suffocation, use bamboo beddings made especially for babies. They are designed to have the right thickness and firmness that pass child safety standards.
- To keep your baby comfortable while you’re out and to protect his or her skin from sun damage, dress your baby with bamboo clothes. They’re naturally breathable, and the bamboo fibres contain natural UV protection.
- To prevent flat-head syndrome, let your baby’s headrest on a bamboo pillow made for infants. It contains shredded memory foam that moulds in to your baby’s round head shape.
Sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS)
Cot or crib death is one of the leading causes of death among new-borns. It’s an unexplained death of healthy infants that can be easily prevented when parents take extra precautionary measures. The following are tips can help safeguard your baby while he or she sleeps:
- Have your baby lie on his or her back. Never let your baby sleep on his or her side or tummy.
- Ensure that the cot is free of toys, soft bedding and adult pillows. Use only bamboo baby products as they are designed to pass high child safety standards.
- When sleeping or napping, dress your baby lightly with bamboo baby clothes. They contain natural insulation properties that can keep your baby cosy or cool, depending on the weather. When your baby is comfortable, he or she’ll have uninterrupted sleep, which is an important factor in your infant’s brain development.
- Swaddle your baby with soft, breathable bamboo cloth as the natural bamboo fibres used contain properties that won’t irritate sensitive skin when moving or stretching.
- Always monitor your baby.
Using our bamboo baby products are generally safe to use on a regular basis provided that extra care and attention are given to infants by parents.
If you have questions about baby safety with regards to the use of our bamboo baby products, please contact us and we will do our best to assist you.