The Bamboo Pillow cares for your sleep health for both you and your baby. Infants are sensitive to infection, irritants and many other issues. So, it’s only natural mums and dads want what’s best for them. After all, who doesn’t desire their baby to grow up healthy?
When it comes to their well-being, The Bamboo Pillow is your partner. We only source our bamboo materials from partners in line with our ethical standards. This ensures our range of bamboo baby products contains no chemicals or pesticides to irritate their sensitive skin.
We also make sure to use organic bamboo fibers for their natural deodorizing and antibiotic properties. This keeps your baby feeling fresh all day while holding nasty germs at bay.
Sleep Health for your Infant
We want you and your infant to enjoy the full benefits of our bamboo baby clothes and beddings. Here are some general safety guidelines to keep in mind.
- Keep your baby cool in the summer and warm in the winter with bamboo infant crib beddings. The bamboo fibers activate natural insulators to adjust temperatures. This minimizes the risk of colds, hypothermia or heatstroke.
- To avert potential suffocation, use bamboo beddings made especially for infants. They are designed with the proper thickness and firmness to pass child safety standards.
- Dress them in clothing made of bamboo fibers when venturing outside. Bamboo’s natural breathability keeps them comfortable at any temperature. In addition, the material features built-in UV protection for their sensitive skin.
- Avoid flat head syndrome by letting your baby’s head rest on a bamboo pillow made for infants. It contains shredded memory foam to mold to the shape of their head.
Sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS)
SIDS is one of the leading causes of unexplained death among healthy newborns. The syndrome is easily prevented when parents take extra-precautionary measures. These tips can help safeguard your baby while they sleep.
- Have them lie on their back. Never let them sleep on their side or tummy.
- Ensure their sleeping area is free of toys and soft bedding. Use only bamboo baby products instead of adult counterparts. Our baby products are designed to pass the highest of child safety standards.
- Before nap or bedtime, dress your baby in light bamboo clothes. They contain natural insulation properties to keep your baby cozy or cool depending on the temperature. When comfortable, your baby has a peaceful sleep.
- Swaddle your baby with soft, breathable bamboo cloth. Its fibers contain properties that won’t irritate sensitive skin when moving or stretching.
- Always monitor your baby.
Interrupted sleep is an important factor in an infant’s brain development. Our bamboo baby products can help in this as well as your baby’s safety. Nevertheless, extra care and attention are still needed by the caregivers.
If you have questions about safety with regards to the use of our bamboo infant products, please contact us, and we will do our best to assist you.