This section provides you legal information that will be applied to any contract between us for the sale of our products to you. It is important that you read our Terms and Conditions of Use before placing an order. If you need clarification with any of our terms, please feel free to contact us.
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on The Bamboo Pillow’s web site for personal, non-commercial viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- Modify or copy the materials
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial)
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on The Bamboo Pillow’s web site
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials
- Transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by The Bamboo Pillow at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession, whether in digital or printed format.
In order to enter into a contract to purchase products from us, you will need to take the following steps:
- Add products you wish to purchase to your shopping cart, and then precede to checkout.
- If you are a new customer, you can create an account and log in, or skip this step by proceeding as a guest; if you are an existing customer you can log into your previously set up account.
- Once you are logged in or preceded as a guest, your preferred method of delivery must be selected to confirm your order and your consent.
- Choose from our methods of payment, via credit card, debit card or PayPal.
- You will be sent an acknowledgment via email to confirm that we have received your order.
We will not file a copy of these terms of sale specifically in relation to your order. To ensure transparency with your transaction, we recommend you download or print a copy of these terms of sale for safekeeping reference. The Bamboo Pillow also may update our terms of sale at any given time, and we do not guarantee that the version you have agreed to will remain accessible.
We can only accept orders from and to addresses in the United Kingdom, including the Channel Islands and BFPOs, and those international countries specified.
Orders that are placed before 3pm will be dispatched on the same day subject to stock availability and security checks. Any orders made after 3pm will be shipped out on the following working day. To ensure guaranteed next day delivery, please email email@example.com
By placing an order with us you are confirming that any information you have given is accurate and that you are authorized to use the card on which payment was made. We also hold the right to refuse or cancel any order once it has been placed. This may be done if:
- Your payment is not authorized or has been marked as fraudulent by the payment system.
- Payment has been made using a card issued in a country that isn’t on our list of availability.
- There is an error on the website regarding the price or description of a product.
- Your ordered items are no longer in stock.
- We have failed to reach you about your order after 1 week.
If your placed order fails to comply with our security checks, we may ask you to provide further information, such as proof of address or a bank authorization code. If your ordered items are currently unavailable, we will notify you as soon as possible. You will, however, receive confirmation from us if the products are available and are already shipped to you.
The materials on The Bamboo Pillow’s web site are provided “as is”. The Bamboo Pillow makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, The Bamboo Pillow does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall The Bamboo Pillow or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on The Bamboo Pillow’s Internet site, even if The Bamboo Pillow or a The Bamboo Pillow authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on The Bamboo Pillow’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The Bamboo Pillow does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The Bamboo Pillow may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The Bamboo Pillow does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The Bamboo Pillow has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by The Bamboo Pillow of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
- Governing Law
Any claim relating to The Bamboo Pillow’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the United Kingdom without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.